Tithe- The word “tithe” literally means tenth or 10%
God says: In Malachi 3:10 (NLT), “Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.”
This is the only place in Scripture where God tells us to put him to the test. In other words, He is saying, “Go ahead. I dare you. See if you can out-give me.”
Offering– Sowing/Giving above the 10%
Jesus says Luke 6:38 (NLT) Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full—pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap.”
Your giving supports the advancement of the Kingdom of God in countless ways.
Understanding the benefits of online giving:
· Online giving puts God first with your tithes and offering.
· Online giving provokes a cheerful giver because it is already done.
· Online giving allows you to give consistently…even when you are not in service.
· Online giving is worry free of the checkbook, credit card or cash.
· Online giving helps cut cost in processing fees and overtime hours.
· Online giving is secure, safe and protected.
· Online giving can be discontinued at any time.
(The payment portal is still under construction. We apologize for the inconvenience.)